Great Opportunity, Don't Miss Out!
Built in 2006, this 44m2 home is in immaculate condition, and all it needs is a new place to live. It offers 2 good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living area, updated wiring, and a lovely front porch. Currently situated in "Very High" wind zone, this opportunity cannot be missed!
The estimate cost to relocate this house is $20,000 + GST within 100kms.
Please call our Sales Consultant Myles Pomfret on 022 657 5070 to arrange a time to view or to find out more about purchasing this house for shifting to your section – anywhere across the North Island!
THIS AUCTION WILL AUTO EXTEND BY TWO MINUTES IF A BID IS PLACED IN THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF THE AUCTION. PLEASE NOTE ALL PRE-AUCTION OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Our Auction process is simple. Just like Trade Me, the Auction site is set up to work with just the click of a few buttons.
If you would like to bid on this Auction, please follow these easy steps:
- click our ‘VIEW AUCTION’ button (to the right) and you will be redirected to our Auction Site.
- Once in the Auction site, to be able to place a bid you must firstly create an account by clicking the ‘Create account’ button.
- Fill in your details, accept our site Terms and Conditions and click the ‘Create an account’ button to finalise
- You can now bid as a registered user of the site
Please remember that by placing a bid (and should you be the winning bidder) you are agreeing to complete the purchase of the house.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.
Should you have any technical difficulties with the Auction site – please call Claire on 021 987 072
- Do you need help with Consents, Building Plans, Architectural Design or are keen to engage a Project Manager? Our team can help! Give us a call on 0508 4 RELOCATE (0508 473 562) to book a FREE 20-min consultation with our Operations Manager for expert advice on your next project.
- Want to know more about the Relocation process? Read our Definitive Guide to Buying a Relocatable House.
- Any other questions? Give us a call on to find out how we can help.